MARS 400 S
| HOLLYLAND MARS 300
• Transmission Range: 300ft+
• Dual HDMI Input / Output
• No Stagnation, No Trailing, No Mosaic
• USB Firmware Upgrade
• Point to Point
• 5GHz Frequency Band
• Compact and Lightweight
• Easy to Install
• Working Voltage: 6-16VDC
• Check out all device status and control the system with displayed information on the screen.
• Support up to 4 APP connections while the transmitter is connected to 1 or none receivers.
• Scan current environment on the receiver to find out available channels and avoid the channels with interference.
• Prioritize your video shooting over video quality, or low latency, or the balance between the both when there is interference.
• Provide HDMI and SDI devices connection options.
• Keep you informed 30 minutes in advance before the battery dies.
• Equipped with stable, reliable and durable metal case that avoids light external damages and easily cools the system down.
•Transmit up to a 1080p60 HDMI/SDI signal to an HDMI or dual SDI outputs
•600′ line-of-sight transmission with <1 ms latenc
•SDI loop out
•3.5mm stereo audio input
•5.1-5.9 GHz frequency band
•Automatic synchronization with camera recording
•Transmitter: L-series battery plate
•Receiver: V-mount battery plate
•D-Tap to LEMO cables
• 1000ft full-duplex wireless transmission between the base station and beltpacks.
• Base station supports NPF 970 battery and DC power supply. One NPF 970 lasts up to 20 hours.
• Beltpacks support 2A fast-charging.
• Fully charged beltpacks can be used longer than 8 hours.
• Base station supports dual-device cascade, up to 10-channel communication.
• The whole system is equipped with dynamic microphones and supports 3.5mm audio interfaces.
• The base station comes with 4-wire interfaces and can interconnect with other 4-wire audio equipment.
• Beltpacks support external Tally.
• Beltpacks come with portable size, smaller than iPhone X.