Zhiyun Multifunctional Camera Belt
- For TransMount Mini/Telescopic Monopods
- Quick Release Monopod Mounting
- Point of Stability for Jib Shots
- Allows Easier Use of Gimbal Focus Wheel
3 in stock
Zhiyun-Tech GMB-PR1C01-L Overview
Designed to support the TransMount Mini and Telescopic monopods, the large-sized Zhiyun-Tech TransMount Multifunctional Camera Belt provides a point of stability for anything you mount on the monopod, including a gimbal. When the belt is used with a monopod and gimbal such as the WEEBILL LAB, the additional point of balance allows for substantially more stable and comfortable jib-type shots and lets you control the gimbal’s focus wheel more easily. The belt also has military-grade strips along its length for hanging accessories such as lens bags and the TransMount Baseplate.
For securing the monopod, the belt features a receptacle suspended on a hanging strap. The receptacle has a removable quick release 1/4″-20 mounting platform that screws into the bottom of the monopod and then pops in and out of the receptacle by quick release functionality. Two registration pins on the receptacle lock into a groove on the 1/4″-20 mounting platform to lock the two together.
- Designed to support the Zhiyun-Tech TransMount Mini and Telescopic monopods via a receptacle with a quick release mounting platform (dual registration pins)
- Provides an additional point of stability for jib-type shots and much more
- Allows the user to more easily control the focus wheel of gimbals such as the Crane 3-Lab or WEEBILL LAB
- Military grade strips for hanging lens bags and other accessories